Sunday, August 3, 2008

Long weeknd

It has been a busy couple of days. On Saturday I went to watch my friend Kyla race in the Ladysmith bathtub races. Sadly I wasn't able to get a good picture of her racing. Kyla had a great time and finished the race. I did take a couple of fun star fish pictues. I wonder if they starfish might create some claying inspiration?





Today I went to the Filberg Festival in Comox. http://www.filbergfestival.com/ So many wonderful and talented artists in this festival. No picture are allowed to be taken of any of the artists booths. I did see some wonderful flowers. Here is one picture. I will add another picture later on when I can find it. I am still working on fully undestanding blogger, adding pictures is a slow process for me. I see a wonderful cane in this picture.







I hope everyone out there is having a terrific long weekend.






Vanessa