Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last day in Hawaii

During the last few hours we were in Waikiki we took another long walk and some more pictures.


What do you see in this knarled tree?


How about in this hole at the base of a tree? a home for a gnome?

This is one of the entrances to a marke that was close to our hotel. The market had many shops that sold a variety of souveniers, a food court and a stage for entertainment.


white orchids


A long hall at the Royal Hawaiian hotel (aka Pink Palace)


purple orchids
I tried more then once to write a message in the sand. The first time in wet sand while wearing running shoes..you can guess what happened. hehe...my feet got wet from a wave. So this is the best I could do. Bye to our wonderful week in Waikiki. For now this is my last post on Hawaii although a new picture may pop up periodically. I took a lot of pictures.