Monday, August 3, 2009

Excursions to Victoria

Last week was a eventful one. On Tuesday I drove into Victoria to have lunch with some wonderful ladies. I felt honored to be part of the lunch as the attendees are a remarkable group of talented and creative women including Gera Scott Chandler, Wanda Shum, Liz, Kristine and Barb. We met up for lunch to meet Roberta in person of http://www3.pei.sympatico.ca/palmers/ We ate quickly and then talked for hours about clay and our lives! I sadly didn't take pictures during lunch. I did go for a short walk after lunch and shot a few pictures of the Victoria harbour.









Over the weekend hubby and I headed back to Victoria to mark ou 3rd wedding anniversary and to attend a friend's wedding reception. For lunch we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and I took a couple more pictures. The first one is of a neat railing.


Hanging light fixture


The end bracket of a bench


Flowers in front of the Empress Hotel