Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Delightful Ms. Julie Picarello

Last weekend I travelled to Vancouver with 4 other talented and delightful women. Passing the time on the ferry chatting and discussing what we might learn over the weekend. I did attempt to take a couple pictures on the ferry and over the weekend but they didn't turn out. I did get a nice shot of Julie smiling, something she did through the weekend. I really enjoyed the weekend and learned a great deal about Julie's method of mokume gane. I made a few beads on Saturday. Although what I really wanted to do was make a box or vessel with this new to me concept! So today made my mokume gane stack and started the base for my box. Thanks for the inspiration Julie. I will post more pictures as this project progress. Opps I almost forgot the link to Julie's site http://www.yhdesigns.com/


Posted by Picasa