Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!

I would like to wish all those that drop by my blog a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take time to relish family and friends and treasure the moments! Enjoy relaxing around the dinner table and taking a few deep breaths. Know that the new year brings with it many wonderful things and even some challenges. I treasure blogging and knowing how many amazing people I have met online. Supportive and encouraging friends and artists. Enjoy where ever you are and enjoy the holiday to the fullest.

As I created the last two boxes I realized that I have now been creating boxes and vessels for a year. Last year just before the VIPCG lunch I covered my first tin. The person that received the the first tin I covered also by some wonderful coincidence also received the tin I covered this year. I have really enjoyed creating vessels and boxes. I think I will continue with this trend for some time to come. It really is my favourite thing to do with polymer clay.


Take care everyone!