Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Wreath

I can remember learning to make a ever green Christmas wreath from my Grandma when I was a child. I am not sure how often we made wreaths together. My mom and I also created wreaths together we would go into the yard and trim the cedar trees and holy and push them into a grape vine wreath base maybe add a bow or a few ornaments and it was done. As a teenager I started to make the wreaths on my own. I have even gone to a couple wreath making parties with my mom at a long time family friend's home. That was a lot of fun.

This year I under took my wreath making adventure on my own. I have seen quite a few wreaths on the Internet that combine ornaments and balls of yarn and I loved the idea. So I set off to gather my supplies a visit to the thrift and dollar store and rummaging around in the supplies I already had. Here it is.



Posted by Picasa