Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy September

I have now been back to work for two weeks and haven't taken time to make a post. Work is going really well and a bonus is that I live 5 minutes from the school I am assigned to this year. We have had warm gorgeous late summer weather and to take advantage of that Pete and I are tenting in our back yard tonight. I took a couple pictures of the tent and our yard and I was going to display them tonight. Then.... I went to look for the cable that goes between my camera and my computer and some how in the last two weeks since my last post the cable has gone missing from it's assigned home. For those of you that know Pete and I we are organized people and misplacing things does happen in our home but not that often. So sadly for tonight I don't have any new pictures to share. Hopefully that cable will show up soon.