Sunday, September 21, 2008

Found cable and some of pictures

I have some good news, the cable I was missing for the last couple weeks has been found and of course in an obvious spot and not really hidden, because this cable was "missing" I wasn't able to post any pictures on my blog. So this this post will be a catching up of sorts.




I made this pair of wine glasses for good friends of ours who recently celebrated their first year together.

I made a dotty cane a while ago following the wonderful directions I found in Polymer Clay Cafe and here are some of the beads I made from the cane.

This week I decided that I would have some fun making my first switch plates. They turned out really well.



As for the pictures I am still working out the best way to take them and I still haven't figured out how to make them clickable.

On my work table right now, my Work In Progress (wip) is a black/white/pearl extruded cane. This is my second experiment with an extruded cane and this time it seems to have worked out really well. I hope to make some wonderful things with the cane slices.

Well now that the missing cable is found I hope to post more often. Although this week my in laws are visiting so that will make it a busier week.

Take care everyone and thank you for dropping by to read my ramblings.