Saturday, January 31, 2009

Melty timer and two ATCs

Last night I finally got to claying. I was ready to cure my finished pieces (below) and I started to smell something funny. Checked all around my toaster oven and finally found the problem. My timer was inside the oven and this is what it looked like when I pulled it out. I am so glad my studio/office has a window. I promplty opened it and the smell disapated quickly.



The following two ATCs will be included as part of my giveaway for OHOW.I currently have over 100 comments and I think that I will give away one item per 50 comments. The ATCs are not quite done so they are a bit of a teaser.





I so so excited I have a friend comming for a visit from Victoria and we are going to have a clay date and explore Nanaimo a little. What fun!