Monday, March 16, 2009

Blue Hawaii, Blue toes!

Hiya. Hubby and I are gearing up to go on a much needed holiday. We will be travelling to Hawaii, just us. A week alone enjoying the beautiful warm island. In honour of the trip today I went and got my hair trimmed and my toes painted. For me a pedicure is a yearly treat.

We have had very odd weather in the last few days, one minute rain, then sleet and snow. Next some sun some clouds and more rains, snow and sleet. So this trip away to some where warm is a dream. I am hoping that in a week just maybe spring will arrive.

In the mail today I received Tina's Bam Bam it's Done! bracelet tool. http://beadcomber.blogspot.com/ I wish I had some time to clay but it will have to wait until I am am back from holidays. The bracelet measuring tool is printed on a really sturdy cotton, it kinda feels like heavy paper. Looking forward to making another bracelet ala Tina!

Ok I'm off to do more packing and cleaning. Take care!